jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Opi Comet in the Sky Swatch

You can get this glitter topper as a part of the trio Rollin' in Cashmere from the Holiday 2014 Gwen Stefani Collection or as an individual. After having tried Snow Globetrotter (here and here you can see some swatches of it) I thought no glitter would surprise me as much as that one, but man I was wrong.

Comet In The Sky is a glitter topper with black and iridescent glitter in a mix of different sizes.  It was easy to apply, and even the big pieces were easy to catch and to apply. Also I found it easier to apply by "fishing around" with the brush in the nail polish and then putting a glob of it on my nail and from there distributing it.


The formula was good, it wasn't thick and the glitter payoff was good. I used 2 coats over Embrace the Gray for the photos below.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario