miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

EVER AFTER HIGH Kitty Cheshire Review

I can't get over how beautiful this doll is. She is everything I could have hoped for in a Ceshire humanization. Upon my first glance at her box I was already in love:


Awesome, isn't she?

The back of her box tells us a bit about her:


You can see more on her box here

As all the EAH dolls she cames with a stand, a brush, and her diary (where she tells us about Lizzie Hearts kind of dating with Daring Prince who is kind of dating another girl. Kitty warns her bestie off of him).

You can see a more in-depth review of this doll in my YouTube Channel here, and I'm sharing some pics of her so you can see how beautiful she really is (she really is one of my fav dolls <3)



And here she is in relation to Maddie (Kitty seems to be a tad shorter):



And in relation with the other EAH inhabitants at my home:


I really love that all the girls have different heights and body sizes. It makes all of them more unique and endearing to me <3

that's all for now, thank you for reading! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario