martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

I've got dolls on my head oO

The other day I was walking along the street, when suddenly...

An alien appeared before me!!! oO

Unfazed, I went to  her and tried to comunnicate with her.

"Let me see if I remember my words clearly...."

As you can see, I'm a great comunicator with alien species. He has yet to throw a deadly bolt to me or sth like that...


So... she jumped onto my hand!!! Cheeky alien! lol

Yes, yes, take a picture from there, yes. So people can see how cool I am when fazed with this little alien!!!

 She jumped onto my head!!!! oO


Mmmmmmm... I think it is safe to say I've got dolls on my head, ain't it?


Yeah, well... no biggie here... after all it doesn't surprise me LOL




See? Dolls on my head... and head full of crazy, as usual. Wouldn't wan't to be like the rest of them, right?

 No, honey... hot as you may be, we ain't that either...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario