lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Benedict Cumberbatch at the Nationa Theater Live

He redefiness hotness. Full lips, peculiar noise, incredible eyes. I read somewhere that all his facial attributes shouldn't be atractive put together, but on him, Hell they are.

He is an amazing guy. Brilliant actor. Deep throaty voice. Deep throaty voice that gives you goosebumps and numbes your mind.

His intensity...


 ... only belied by his charming and playful smile...


Not to mention when he lets his natural hair color to get the best of his amazing dark haired one...


Then I'm so far gonne that I don't even know where I went.

After this introduction to him, just in case you didn't who this sexy guy with a complicated name was, I leave you with his live interpretation at the Nationa Theater . Enjy, 'cause it is amazing. As he is.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario